Application Process For All Degree Applicants
The following minimum standards must be met by an applicant to be admitted into Resurrection Power University of Theology and Technology:
- A Bachelor’s degree applicant must have a high school certificate/ Diploma or equivalent, the Master’s degree program applicant must have a finished Bachelor’s degree, while the Doctorate degree program applicant must have a finished Master’s degree.
- Complete and submit this application form with a non-refundable application fee of $35 for an undergraduate, and $45 for a graduate study applicant.
- Submit official transcripts from all post secondary institutions attended.
- Submit two letters of recommendation, one from your Pastor, the other from your family or teacher or employer.
- Write a three paragraph essay on why you want to study at Resurrection Power University of Theology and Technology, and why you have chosen the program of study you have chosen.
- Admission may not necessarily be guaranteed upon submission of all requirements.
- Application expires after one year if uncompleted.